MY NEW BLOG!

Effective April 1, my NEW blog website is:
http://watchwithwes.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Wes's Oscar Predictions

The biggest show in Hollywood, the 84th Academy Awards, finally arrives this Sunday, February 26th at 7:30 pm on ABC.

http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/84/nominees.html 

 Here are my predictions for this year's Academy Awards in all 24 categories. I am submitting these a day or two before the awards, and they're subject to change up to the awards, though I won't make changes after the show starts. I won my Oscar pool last year and hope to repeat! I include all awards, including the documentary and short awards, which tend to be guesses. This also doesn't include who I WANT to win, but who I THINK will win. I will have my full recap after the show. Enjoy Hollywood's biggest night!

Picture: The Artist
Actor: Jean Dujardin, The Artist
Actress: Viola Davis, The Help
Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer, Beginners
Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, The Help
Director: Michel Hazanavicius, The Artist
Original Screenplay: Midnight in Paris
Adapted Screenplay: The Descendants
Animated Feature: Rango
Art Direction: Hugo
Cinematography: The Tree of Life
Costume Design: The Artist
Foreign Film: A Separation
Film Editing: The Artist
Makeup: The Iron Lady
Original Score:  The Artist
Original Song: Man or Muppet, The Muppets
Sound Editing: Hugo
Sound Mixing: Hugo
Visual Effects: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Documentary Feature: Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory
Documentary Short: Saving Face
Short Film (Animated): The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
Short Film (Live-Action Short): The Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment